Welcome to Robertson County Schools!
Below is information that will be helpful as you access your district accounts. Click "HERE"for a handout that gives a general overview of websites mentioned below. Please read below to learn more about each account/tool and the person to contact if you have problems with that account.
- Email - When you were hired with the district, an email account was created for you. Click "HERE" to view a handout that will walk you through how to login and use your email account. If you have problems with your email account, please contact Sherri Traughber at (615)384-5588.
- Logging On to Your Computer - A computer logon has been created for all new employees. You username is your firstname.lastname and the password is changeme. Once you logon, you will be prompted to change your password. If you have problems logging on to your computer, please contact Sherri Traughber at (615)384-5588.
- PowerSchool - PowerSchool is the software we use to give teacher's an online gradebook and parents access to grades as they are posted. Click "HERE" to access a handout that will walk you through logging on to your PowerSchool account. Please contact Melinda Thompson at (615)382-2318 if you have problems with your PowerSchool account.
- SchoolStation -SchoolStation is the software we use to register for and track professional development. Click "HERE" for directions on logging in to SchoolStation. If you have problems accessing your SchoolStation account, please contact Emily Hollingsworth at (615)384-5588.
- Five Points -Five Points is the software we use to view pay stubs and W-2. Click "HERE" to go to the site. You will then click "Register" and enter your personal information to access your account. If you have problems accessing your account, please contact Melissa Arms at (615)384-5588.
- SmartFind - Smartfind is the automated phone system we use to secure substitutes to fill in for absences. Click "HERE" to access the Smartfind users guide. If you have problems setting up or accessing your account, please contact Annette Weeks (certified employees) or Monica Dorris (classified employees and substitutes) at (615)384-5588.
- Wireless Access -All schools have a tech coach. Please contact the tech coach for your school if you need wireless access to our network.
- Setting Personal Devices Up for Mail -If you would like to setup a personal device (iPad, phone, etc.) to receive mail from your district's email account, click "HERE" for directions.
- Online Textbooks -Some of our textbooks and teachers' manuals are available online. Click "HERE" to go to the website that contains information about our online textbooks.